This robust course is for anyone who enjoys nature and is interested in learning how to paint nature subjects such as a Yellow Perch. No previous experience is needed, the only requirement is some patience. If you like cool creatures from nature and want to sketch & paint them, then this course is for you. I reveal all my secrets & teach you all I know about painting fish!
* At the end of this course you will understand how watercolor works and will be able to use different techniques to control the watercolor.
* At the end of this course you will have gained an appreciation & connection with nature.
* At the end of this course you will have more confidence in your drawing skills and will be able to use some tricks to the proportions right in your drawings.
* Students will have fun and enjoy Nick's easy to follow step by step technique to making detailed, lifelike watercolor paintings.
* 17 Lessons & Assignments & over 2 hours of instructional video
**Please note: right after you purchase the course you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Welcome to Nick Mayer Art which will contain your course log in information. If you do not receive it within a few minutes please check your Spam Folder.**
My mission as an artist is to inspire an appreciation for and curiosity about nature and its creatures by communicating the aesthetic beauty of this planet’s amazing creatures as they really are.
It is my hope that this appreciation will result in acts of empathy & stewardship towards these incredible creatures portrayed in my paintings.