This course is for anyone who enjoys nature and is interested in learning how to paint nature subjects such as a salamander. No previous experience is needed, the only requirement is some patience. If you like cool creatures from the woods and want to sketch & paint them, then this course is for you.
- At the end of this course you will understand how watercolor works and will be able to use different techniques to control the watercolor.
- At the end of this course you will have gained an appreciation & connection with nature.
- At the end of this course you will have more confidence in your drawing skills and will be able to use some tricks to the proportions right in your drawings.
- Students will have fun and enjoy Nick's easy to follow step by step technique to making detailed, lifelike watercolor paintings.
**Please note: right after you purchase the course you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Welcome to Nick Mayer Art which will contain your course log in information. If you do not receive it within a few minutes please check your Spam Folder.**
This course is made up of a series of videos, assignments, handouts, instructional text, and even a quiz!
- 12 video lessons
- 28 modules
- hours of instructional video
- Purchase of the course for the flat fee gives access to the course for 1 year
- Subscription purchase gives lifetime access to this and all other art instruction courses as they are created.